Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Thank you!

I am delighted to say that, thorough saving like mad, working into a frenzy and being supported by wonderful friends and family,  I have now reached my £8000 fundraising target. Hooray! This money will allow me to work as a teacher for a year in rural Nepal and Tanzania. It will cover my basic costs of living as well as enabling me to offer support to the projects that I am working with.





A very heartfelt thank you to all of you who have sent through donations to sponsor my endeavours. I really am overwhelmed by the kindness you have shown and value your support no end. I promise to use your donations wisely and well and will keep you all updated on where your money is going over the course of the year.


I will continue to fundraise for the final few weeks before I leave, with all further funds donated straight to the projects I am working with, alongside all remaining money in the fundraising pot at the end of my year’s work.
Thank you!


No comments: